Sager NP3132 / CLEVO N130WU
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor
- 13.3" QHD+ IPS Display, Matte Finished
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 at 2400MHz
- 1TB 5400rpm SATA3 HDD
- Intel Wireless-AC 3168 + Bluetooth
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
- White-LED illuminated keyboard
- 0.7 inches thin Ultra-slim design
Strong body, smart fit. NP3132 – N130WU blends substance with style. We’ve assembled the latest high end technologies into an ultra-slim, sleek and stylish Al-alloy body. Best of all, it measures only 0.7 inches thin.
Latest 8th Generation Intel Core Processor
Enjoy smooth, responsive, uninterrupted gameplay. The newly-minted 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor multitasks and manages power distribution efficiently across 2x the cores and cache memory as its predecessor. Fast, intelligent, multi-core technology at its very best.
Take advantage of faster clock speeds and bandwidth with next generation DDR4 memory. 32GB of Dual-Channel memory delivers top performance for the most demanding and complex multimedia editing and graphics design.
QHD+ Ultra-High Resolution Display
The QHD+ ultra-high resolution display shed a new light on how you view your favorite games and movies. You’ve never seen images so crisp and clear. At 2.5 times the resolution of Full HD, you get 3200×1800 pixels of breathtaking brilliance.
PCIe Gen3 X 4 Capable
Wait less. Play more. The NP3132 – N130WU features high speed PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD capabilities for load speeds of up to 2200MB/s for blazing fast boot times and game loading.
Thunderbolt 3 /
SuperSpeed USB 3.1
Handle everything with Thunderbolt 3/SuperSpeed USB 3.1 port! Maximize your data transfer rate at 8 times the performance of USB 3.0 with the new 40Gbps maximum throughput or run a 4K Display at 60Hz to get the most out of your games.
Light up your words with NP3132 – N130WU’s white illuminated keyboard. This amazing technology delivers illumination bright enough to make typing and gaming easy and fun in low-light environments, even in the dark.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor (1.80GHz Base / 4.00GHz Turbo), 4 Cores, 8MB Smart Cache, TDP: 15W
- 13.3” QHD+ (3200×1800) Display, Matte Finished.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4
- Two 260 pins SODIMM sockets, support for DDR4 2400MHz (Real operation frequency depends on processor)
- Expandable up to 32GB, depends on 8GB/16GB SODIMM module
Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (Integrated in 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U Processor)
- Dynamic frequency
- Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology
- Microsoft ® DirectX® 12 compatible
- One changeable 2.5” 7.0mm(H) HDD / SSD, SATA Interface
- One M.2 2280 SSD, SATA or PCIe Gen3x4 interface
- High Definition audio interface
- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in two speakers
- Multi languages A4 size isolated illuminated keyboard
- Integrated touchpad with multi-gesture and scrolling function
- 1 HDMI™ output Port (with HDCP)
- 1 Mini Display port 1.3
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports (Type A)
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 combo port (Type C)
- 1 Headphone Jack
- 1 Microphone Jack
- 1 RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
- 6-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini-SD/SDHC/SDXC)
Two M.2 Card Slots,
- 1st for WLAN Combo M.2 2230 Card with PCIe and USB interface.
- 2nd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with SATA / PCIe Gen3x4 interface.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, M.2 interface
- Built-in 1.0M HD Video Camera
- Al-alloy case
- Full Range 40W AC Adapter AC-in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 19V, 2.1A
- Embedded Polymer Smart Lithium-Ion battery pack, 36WH
- Kensington® Lock
- Intel® PTT (Platform Trust Technology)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit) Logo
- HDMI Logo
- 12.98” (w) x 8.86” (d) x 0.7” (h)
- 2.87 lbs. including Bare bone and Battery Pack