Sager NP6860D / Clevo PE60RND-G
- 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900H Processor
- 16" Thin Bezel QHD+ 240Hz, Wide View Angle, 72% NTSC, G-Sync Matte Display
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ RTX 4060 8GB GDDR6 140 W
- 16GB DDR5 at 4800MHz
- 500GB Western Digital® Blue SN570 M.2 NVMe
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6E AX211 + Bluetooth
- Thunderbolt™ 4 with Power Delivery DC in
- Single Zone Multi-Color illuminated keyboard
- 0.78-inches-thin slim design
Unleash the colossal power concealed under the sleek metal shell of the Sager NP6860D – Clevo PE60RND-G, which measures just 0.78 inches thin. Its 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900H processor and cutting-edge NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 graphics work seamlessly with ultra-fast DDR5 memory, PCIe Gen 4 storage, 2.5Gbs Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6E wireless, and Thunderbolt 4 connectivity to expertly handle the demands of top-tier AAA games and content creation. Witness stunning clarity and smoothness as it springs to life on its 16″ 16:10 QHD+ 240Hz G-Sync display.
Made for Creators & Players
Capture every engaging detail in superb life-like color and sharpness. The NP6860D – PE60RND-G’s display produces 72% NTSC color gamut in precise 16:10 QHD+ resolution. Enjoy seamless gameplay and crisp motion, and never miss a beat. Its 240Hz refresh rate and G-SYNC technology stop stutters and tears before they can start.
New Hybrid Architecture
13th Gen Intel Core i9
Work hard play hard. The NP6860D – PE60RND-G achieves maximum performance with Intel’s agile new Core i9-13900H hybrid processor. Its powerful P-cores tackles massive monumental tasks, running the latest AAA games, while its efficient specialized E-cores blaze through smaller ones. Intelligently designed to get more done, faster, smoother, and smarter than ever.
4800MHz DDR5 memory boosts gaming, rendering, and multitasking at game-changing speeds, 50% faster than DDR4 at launch. Gain bar-raising performance with double the banks and double the burst length. Enjoy quicker transfers, less lag, and faster load times, downloads, and refresh rates.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX
Dial up the frame-rates on bleeding-edge games. The NP6860D – Clevo PE60RND-G’s NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 GPU employs next-generation AI-powered DLSS 3 neural technology backed by hordes of the latest rt-cores, tensor cores, and shader processors to deliver up to 400% gains on flawless ray-traced graphics. Watch a stunning revolution in gaming graphics explode in real-time right before your eyes.
NVIDIA Advanced Optimus User Switchable GeForce RTX GPU & Intel GPU
Maximize performance, preserve battery life, and outrun latency with NVIDIA Advanced Optimus. Switch between your GPU and integrated graphics to take big wins and minimize power loss. Unlock all the benefits of G-SYNC displays for smooth, pristine, tear-free image quality in the most intense moments of any battle.
The NP6860D – PE60RND-G’s slimmer bezels and smaller footprint make this compact powerhouse a highly-portable take-anywhere device to handle your most demanding tasks and most dazzling entertainment. Among the smallest in its class, everything shrunk but its 16″ screen-size and its vast capabilities. Get the vibrant, colorful, eye-opening content you crave in a machine that packs-up fast and travels small.
NVIDIA Surround View
Overwhelm your senses with 3x the screens. The NP6860D – PE60RND-G supports up to 2 additional monitors via HDMI and Display-Port so you can explore fantastic worlds in full breathtaking HD surround.
Your NP6860D – PE60RND-G has been designed to maintain optimal temperatures. Its maximized cooling system boasts a huge vapor chamber, dual 12V fans with more fan blades, and larger exhaust vents with ultra-thin fins to flush high-volume heat away from essential components. The large vapor chamber provides up to 185W Heat Flux of massive cooling power, delivering steady optimized system performance you can count on.
PCle Gen4 X 4
Wait less. Play more. Your NP6860D – PE60RND-G features two ultra-fast speed PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD capabilities for load speeds of up to 7000MB/s* for blazing fast boot times and game loading.
* Sequential and random performance measurement based on the Samsung 980 PRO NVMe M.2 SSD
Thunderbolt 4 with
Power Delivery Input
Your NP6860D – PE60RND-G’s fast flexible 40Gbps Thunderbolt 4 port can connect and access extra storage at lightning-quick rates. Add an extra 8K display, or two in 4K. Daisy-chain more devices than ever, more securely, or charge while docked to Power Delivery Input (PD-In). Wake it with a touch or key-press on a connected peripheral. One port unlocks endless possibilities.
2.5 Gigabit LAN &
Wi-Fi 6E Connection
Breakthrough bandwidth. Connect to the most advanced networks with 2.5 Gb ethernet or high-capacity Wi-Fi 6E for ultra-fast, uninterrupted HD and 4K streaming, competitive gaming, VR, and video conferencing without the lag or the headaches.
* Wi-Fi 6E = Faster Speed, Lower Latency and Higher Capacity compares to the Wi-Fi 6
Our sleek single color illuminated keyboard enhances the modern, sophisticated look of your NP6860D – PE60RND-G. Choose from 15 colors to suit your mood or your lifestyle at any moment, wherever that might be.
- 13th Generation Intel Core i9-13900HX ( Max Turbo Boost 5.4 GHz ), 8 P-cores & 16 E-cores / 32 threads, 36MB Smart Cache
- 16” QHD+ (2560×1600) 240Hz, Wide View Angle, 72% NTSC, G-Sync Display, Matte Finished
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4
- Two 260 pins SODIMM sockets, support for DDR4 up to 3200MHz (Real operation frequency depends on processor)
- Expandable up to 64GB, depends on 8GB/16GB/32GB SODIMM module
- NVIDIA Advanced Optimus (Dynamic Display Switching) mode
Support up to 4 active displays
Support NVIDIA Surround View via HDMI x1, mini DP x1
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU
- 8GB GDDR6 Video RAM
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Architecture
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- GeForce CUDA technology
- Support PCIe Gen4
- Dynamic Boost 2.0
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics (Integrated in Core i9-13900H CPU)
- Intel Xe Micro architecture
- Variable Rate Shading
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible
- Intel DLBoost: DP4A
- Maximum TGP: 140 W (including 25W Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- NVIDIA Advanced Optimus (Dynamic Display Switching) mode
- Two M.2 2280 SSD PCIe Gen 4×4 interface (RAID 0/1)
- High Definition audio interface
- Built-in Array Microphone
- Built-in two speakers
- Sound Blaster Studio Pro
- Multi languages, Single Zone Multi-Color illuminated full size keyboard with numeric pad.
- Built in Click pad with Microsoft PTP multi-gesture and scrolling function
- 1 HDMI output Port (with HDCP)
- 1 Mini DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 Thunderbolt 4 Port with Power Delivery DC in (Type C)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 port (Type C)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (Type A, 1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)
- 1 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Microphone)
- 1 Microphone Jack
- 1 RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000/2500Mbps)
- Micro SD Push-Push Card reader
- Three M.2 Card Slots,
- 1st for WLAN Combo M.2 2230 Card with PCIe / USB interface
- 2nd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- 3rd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with PCIe Gen4 x4 interface
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6E AX211 + Bluetooth, M.2 interface
- Metal top and bottom case
- Built-in Dual Sensor 2.0M FHD Hello Camera with TNR (Temporal Noise Reduction)
- Virtual Reality ready
- Windows Mixed Reality compatible
- NVIDIA G-Sync Technology at
- Dynamic Display Switch mode
- Intel DTT (Dynamic Tuning Technology)
- Full Range 230W AC Adapter, AC-in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 20V, 11.5A
- Embedded 4 cells Polymer battery pack 73WH
- Kensington Lock
- Intel PTT (Platform Trust Technology)
- TPM 2.0
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows® 11 (64-bit) Logo
- HDMI Logo
- 14.15” (w) x 10.75” (d) x 0.78” (h)
- 5.95 lbs. including Bare bone and 73WH Battery Pack