Sager NP8875D / Clevo PD70SND-G
- 13th Gen Inte®l Core™ i9-13900HX Processor
- 17.3" Thin Bezel QHD 240Hz, Wide View Angle, 100% DCI-P3, G-Sync Matte Display
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ RTX 4060 8GB GDDR6 140 W
- 16GB DDR5 at 4800MHz
- 500GB Western Digital® Blue SN570 M.2 NVMe
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6E AX211 + Bluetooth
- Thunderbolt™ 4 with Power Delivery DC in
- Single Zone Multi-Color illuminated keyboard
- 0.98-inches-thin design
Harness the colossal power lurking under the Sager NP8875D – Clevo PD70SND-G’s sleek metal shell. Its Desktop-Class performance Intel Core i9 HX processor and cutting-edge NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Graphics work in tandem with ultra-fast DDR5 memory, PCIe Gen 4 storage, 2.5Gb Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6E wireless, and Thunderbolt 4 connectivity to deftly tackle the demands of top-tier AAA games and content-making. See it spring to life in the smoothest, sharp and breath-taking clarity of its 100%-DCI-P3-color-gamut-capable 240Hz QHD or 144Hz UHD G-Sync display.
13th Gen Intel Core i9 HX
Task crusher, play maker. Wield the NP8875D – PD70SND-G’s elite desktop-level performance with Intel’s new Core i9-13900HX next-generation hybrid processor. Intel’s fastest chips are loaded with 24 cores backed by more L2 cache per core. Its 8 powerful P-cores tackle giant single- and low-threaded tasks, running AAA games, while its 16 remarkable E-cores quickly grind through smaller chores and heavy multi-threaded tasks like rendering and video encoding. Intelligently designed to get more done, all at once, faster and smarter than ever.
4800MHz DDR5 memory boosts gaming, rendering, and multitasking at game-changing speeds, 50% faster than DDR4 at launch. Gain bar-raising performance with double the banks and double the burst length. Enjoy quicker transfers, less lag, and faster load times, downloads, and refresh rates.
Made for Creators
Capture every engaging detail in superb life-like color and sharpness. The NP8875D – PD70SND-G’s display produces 100% DCI-P3 color gamut in precise 2560×1440 QHD resolution. Enjoy seamless gameplay and crisp motion, and never miss a beat. Its 240Hz refresh rate and G-SYNC technology stop stutters and tears before they can start.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX
Dial up the frame-rates on bleeding-edge games. The NP8875D – PD70SND-G’s NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 GPU employs next-generation AI-powered DLSS 3 neural technology backed by hordes of the latest rt-cores, tensor cores, and shader processors to deliver up to 400% gains on flawless ray-traced graphics. Watch a stunning revolution in gaming graphics explode in real-time right before your eyes.
NVIDIA Advanced Optimus
User Switchable GeForce
RTX GPU & Intel GPU
Maximize performance, preserve battery life, and outrun latency with NVIDIA Advanced Optimus. Switch between your GPU and integrated graphics to take big wins and minimize power loss. Unlock all the benefits of G-SYNC displays for smooth, pristine, tear-free image quality in the most intense moments of any battle.
Seeing the big picture just got easier on the eye and shoulder. The NP8875D – PD70SND-G dropped a size but kept its giant screen. Thinner bezels make this feat possible. Enjoy the finest entertainment in rich vibrant color at large scale on a huge 17.3” screen without the bulk of a 17.3” footprint. All the benefits of a big game display in a smaller frame.
Overwhelm your senses with 4x the screens. The NP8875D – PD70SND-G supports up to 3 additional monitors via HDMI and Display-Ports so you can explore fantastic worlds in full breathtaking HD surround.
Designed to stay cool. The NP8875D – PD70SND-G’s maximized cooling system features enhanced heat pipe design, bigger 12V fans with more fan blades, larger exhaust vents, and ultra-thin fins to quickly drive high volume heat away from its CPU and GPU to optimize system performance. Its larger new heat pipes now boost cooling efficiency by an extra 25% to work and play harder for longer.
PCIe Gen4 X 4
Wait less. Play more. Your NP8875D – PD70SND-G features two ultra-fast PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD, capable of load speeds up to 7000MB/s* that expedite boot times and game loading.
* Sequential and random performance measurement based on the Samsung 980 PRO NVMe M.2 SSD
Thunderbolt 4 with
Power Delivery Input
Your NP8875D – PD70SND-G’s fast flexible 40Gbps Thunderbolt 4 port can connect and access extra storage at lightning-quick rates. Add an extra 8K display, or two in 4K. Daisy-chain more devices than ever, more securely, or charge while docked to Power Delivery Input (PD-In). Wake it with a touch or key-press on a connected peripheral. One port unlocks endless possibilities.
2.5 Gigabit LAN &
Wi-Fi 6E Wireless
Breakthrough bandwidth. Connect to the most advanced networks with 2.5 Gb Ethernet or high-capacity Wi-Fi 6E for ultra-fast, uninterrupted HD and 4K streaming, competitive gaming, VR, and video conferencing without the lag or the headaches.
Our sleek single color illuminated keyboard enhances the modern, sophisticated look of your NP8875D – PD70SND-G. Choose from 15 colors to suit your mood or your lifestyle at any moment, wherever that might be.
- 13th Generation Intel Core i9-13900HX ( Max Turbo Boost 5.4 GHz ), 8 P-cores & 16 E-cores / 32 threads, 36MB Smart Cache
- Intel HM770 Express Chipset
- 17.3” QHD (2560×1440) 240Hz, Wide View Angle, 100% DCI-P3, G-Sync Display, Matte Finished
- 17.3” UHD (3840×2160) 144Hz, Wide View Angle, 100% DCI-P3, G-Sync Display, Matte Finished
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4
- Two 260 pins SODIMM sockets, support for DDR4 up to 3200MHz (Real operation frequency depends on processor)
- Expandable up to 64GB, depends on 8GB/16GB/32GB SODIMM module
- NVIDIA Advanced Optimus (Dynamic Display Switching) Technology
- Support up to 5 active displays
- Support NVIDIA Surround View via HDMI x1, mini DP x1 and DisplayPort over Type-C
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU
- 8GB GDDR6 Video RAM
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Architecture
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- GeForce CUDA technology
- Support PCIe Gen4
- Dynamic Boost 2.0
- Intel UHD Graphics (Integrated in 13th Gen Core i9 CPU)
- HDR Support
- Rec. 2020 (Wide Color Gamut)
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible
- Maximum TGP: 140 W (including 25W Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Two M.2 2280 SSD PCIe Gen 4×4 interface (RAID 0/1)
- High Definition audio interface
- S/PDIF digital output
- Built-in Array Microphone
- Built-in two speakers
- Sound Blaster Studio Pro
- Multi languages, Single Zone Multi-Color illuminated full size keyboard with numeric pad.
- Built in Click pad with Microsoft PTP multi-gesture and scrolling function
- 1 HDMI output Port (with HDCP)
- 1 Mini DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 DisplayPort 1.4 over USB 3.2 Gen2 port (Type C)
- 1 Thunderbolt 4 Port with Power Delivery DC in (Type C)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (Type A, 1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)
- 1 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Microphone)
- 1 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Microphone / S/PDIF Optical output)
- 1 RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000/2500Mbps)
- Micro SD Push-Push Card reader
- Three M.2 Card Slots,
- 1st for WLAN Combo M.2 2230 Card with PCIe / USB interface
- 2nd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- 3rd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with PCIe Gen4 x4 interface
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6E AX211 + Bluetooth, M.2 interface
- Metal top and bottom case
- Built-in 2.0M FHD Video Camera with TNR (Temporal Noise Reduction)
- Virtual Reality ready
- Windows Mixed Reality compatible
- NVIDIA G-Sync Technology at Dynamic Display Switch mode
- Full Range 280W AC Adapter, AC-in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 20V, 14A
- Embedded 6 cells Polymer battery pack 80WH
- Kensington Lock
- Intel PTT (Platform Trust Technology)
- TPM 2.0
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows® 11 (64-bit) Logo
- HDMI Logo
- 15.59” (w) x 10.32” (d) x 0.98” (h)
- 6.17 lbs. including Bare bone and 80WH Battery Pack