Sager NP8952 / Clevo P950HR
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Wide Viewing Angle Matte Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 MAX-Q Design
- 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2400MHz
- 250GB Western Digital Blue M.2 SSD
- Intel Wireless-AC 8265 + Bluetooth
- Color illuminated keyboard
- 0.73 inches thin Ultra-slim design
NP8952 – P950HR conceals overwhelming power under precision made form. The angular contours of its engineered aluminum alloy body feel smooth and cool to the touch. Lightweight and sturdy, it’s effortless to carry. Play hard, go farther.
Wide View Angle
72% NTSC Panel
Open a window into your gaming world with the eye-popping visuals provided by 170-degree Wide Viewing Angle 72% NTSC panel technology. The NP8952 – P950HR makes use of this amazing leap forward in video display technology that provides incredibly vivid colors and dramatically wider viewing angles for the ultimate viewing experience.
Feed your need for speed. Under the hood of NP8952 – P950HR’s slim shape lies the powerful and refined 7th Gen Intel Core i7 CPU. It’s highly efficient, extending battery life, making less heat, and delivering rich, rapid, heart-pounding performance. Process 4K video at unprecedented speeds. Get less delay and a lot more play.
Optimize your gaming experience with faster clock speeds and bandwidth for less lag and more play. 32GB of Dual-Channel DDR4 memory means you’ll have the smoothest experience whether it’s editing HD video or exploring a vast open world.
You get more than a graphics card. GeForce GTX graphics technology expands physics processing and elevates your gameplay and motion to newer and truer levels of realism. You’ll sense every shift and turn. Powerful, advanced, intelligent graphics.
Overwhelm your senses with 4x the screens. NP8952 – P950HR supports up to 3 additional monitors via HDMI and Display-Port so you can explore fantastic worlds in full breathtaking HD surround.
Dive head-first into rich immersive virtual worlds. NP8952 – P950HR brings your games and media to life with the latest NVIDIA VRWorks VR technologies. Connect your headset with plug-and-play compatibility and let the realism captivate your senses.
Handle everything with SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-C port. Get faster back-up and file transfer when you’ve got the fastest USB data transfer rates, up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectivity. The Type-C USB ports make it easy to plug in devices and save you time. It doesn’t matter which is up because Type C ports are reversible. Now that’s smart.
Make it your own. Change the colors and glow effects of your illuminated keys however you like. With programmable macro capability, you can customize individual key as hot key to personalize your own play style.
Tuned by BlasterX Acoustic Engine, the NP8952 – P950HR delivers unprecedented levels of audio realism to your ears for an immersive gaming experience – for deep, powerful bass and surround sound that add significant depths and realism to your game.
NP8952 – P950HR’s onboard amplifier drives extra power to your headphones. You’ll appreciate maximum sound fidelity, and you’ll get the most sonically accurate headset experience.
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor (2.80GHz), 6MB Smart Cache
- Intel® HM175 Express Chipset
- 15.6” Full HD (1920×1080) IPS Display, Matte Finished or
- 15.6” 4K QFHD (3840×2160) IPS Display, Matte Finished.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4
- Two 260 pins SODIMM sockets, support for DDR4 2133/2400 MHz* (Real operation frequency depends on processor)
- Expandable up to 32GB, depends on 8GB/16GB SODIMM module (32 bit OS editions have a memory limitation of 2.8GB. Other hardware or application limitations may further prevent use of all installed memory.)
- Switchable GPU by NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology – NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070GPU / Intel® HD 630 Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5 Video Max-Q Design
- Support PCIe x16
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12 compatible
- Battery Boost Technology
- nVIDIA® PhysX® Technology
- nVIDIA® GeForce CUDA™ Technology
- Support 4 active displays
- Support NVIDIA Surround View via HDMI x1 and mini DP x2
Intel® HD Graphics 630 (Integrated i7-7700HQ)
- Dynamic frequency
- Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology
- Microsoft ® DirectX® 12 compatible
- 4K Support
- One changeable 2.5” 7mm(H) SATA HDD
- (Factory Option) One M.2 2280 SSD, SATA or PCIe Gen3x4 interface
- High Definition audio interface
- S/PDIF digital output
- Built-in Array Microphone
- Built-in two speakers
- SoundBlasterX® Pro-Gaming 360°
- ANSP™ 3D sound technology on headphone output
- Multi languages full color illuminated full size keyboard with numeric pad
- W/A/S/D gaming key
- Integrated touchpad with Microsoft PTP multi-gesture and scrolling function
- 1 HDMI™ output Port (with HDCP)
- 2 Mini Display port 1.3
- 3 USB 3.0 Ports (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)
- 2 USB 3.1 Ports (Type C)
- 1 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / S/PDIF Optical output)
- 1 Microphone Jack
- 1 RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
- 6-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini-SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- 1st for WLAN Combo M.2 2230 Card with PCIe and USB interface.
- 2nd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with SATA / PCIe Gen3x4 interface.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, M.2 interface
- Built-in 2.0M FHD Video Camera
- Virtual Reality ready
- Microsoft Cortana with Voice Technology
- Full Range 180W AC Adapter, AC-in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 19.5V, 9.23A
- Embedded 4 cells Polymer battery pack 55WH
- Kensington® Lock
- Area Fingerprint Reader
- Intel® PTT (Platform Trust Technology) (Factory Option) Finger print
- Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Windows® 10 (64-bit) Logo
- HDMI Logo
- 14.96” (w) x 9.80” (d) x 0.73” (h)
- 4.19 lbs. including Bare bone and 55WH Battery Pack