Sager NP8968 / Clevo P960RN
- 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-9750H Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.50 GHz)
- 16.1" Full HD 144Hz, Wide View Angle, 72% NTSC Matte Display (Narrow bezel) in 15.6"-sized chassis
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 8GB GDDR6 (Max-Q design)
- 16GB DDR4 at 2666MHz
- 500GB WD® Blue SN500 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 + Bluetooth® 5
- Color illuminated keyboard
- 0.78 inches thin slim design
See it on the big screen. The Sager NP8968 – Clevo P960RN’s narrow bezels fit a captivating 16.1″ screen onto a 15.6″-sized chassis. The first gaming laptop this slim with a screen this large. Vivid color and smooth brilliant picture quality bring games and video to life. Treat your senses to incredible graphics in every fleeting detail. Screen time just got bigger, and better.
Thin Slim Design
Slim, understated, and cool to the touch. Monstrous computational power neatly wrapped in a machined aluminum envelope. Take it anywhere. lightweight, but sturdy, and accented with an illuminated top cover.
with Max Q Design
A generational leap in graphics capability, Real-Time Ray-Tracing (RTX) throws the doors wide open on complex and immersive new experiences that blur the line between the virtual and the real. Capable of rendering truly responsive and dynamic environments that capture the imagination. RTX traces light paths billions of times a second to create dramatically richer materials, lighting, shadows and reflections. Matched with NVIDIA’s latest Turing architecture and AI-based shaders, get a combination of technologies unrivaled in the industry.
9th Gen Processor
Unlock the powerhouse roaring at the heart of the NP8968 – Clevo P960RN. Packed with the latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, it rips through millions of operations at lightning speed. Optane-ready for even quicker response and flawless performance under the heaviest conditions. It’s the key component to a balanced and future-capable machine, whether for the latest VR applications, or delivering breakthrough gaming experiences to you, or to your audience.
DDR4-2666 RAM (OPT DDR4-3000)
Take advantage of faster clock speeds and bandwidth with next generation DDR4 memory. 64GB of Dual-Channel memory delivers top performance for the most demanding and complex high-end games and media.
World Leading Fingerprint on Glass
Button free and secure, the world’s leading in-glass bio-metric fingerprint sensor. Bezel-free and seamless, the sensor lights-up when needed to login. Secure your device, secure your data.
Broaden your horizons. Add up to 3 additional displays, and see the big picture, whether it’s games, editing video, streaming to your fans, or all 3 at once.
PCIe Gen3 x 4
Massive storage at maximum velocity. In the age of big data, volume matters as much as speed. RAID-capable, to shrink load times and outpace the needs of your expanding media library.
Improved Thermal Cooling Design
Always cool under pressure. The NP8968 – Clevo P960RN rapidly sheds heat and maintains optimal performance. More heat pipes drive heat away from the CPU and GPU faster, and a new cooling fan design uses more blades to dramatically increase the air flow volume.
Customizable Gaming Macro Color Back-Lit Keyboard
It’s lit. Customize the look and set the tone with a vibrant and rich color LED backlit keyboard. Independently adjust 3 zones or set all 3 to uniform color for dramatic effect.
Sound Blaster X Pro-Gaming w/ Improved Larger Speakers
Powerful and effective gameplay relies on powerful and accurate sound. Amplify an immersive experience with life-like audio, and use auditory cues to sense the hidden movements of your enemies. Voices and audio effects ring true and deliver unmatched clarity, range, and strength.
- 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H Processor ( 2.6 GHz ), 12MB Smart Cache
- Intel® HM370 Express Chipset
- 16.1” Full HD (1920×1080) 144Hz, Wide View Angle, 72% NTSC Display, Matte Finished
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4
- Two 260 pins SODIMM sockets, support for DDR4 2666 MHz / 3000 MHz*(Real operation frequency depends on processor)
- Expandable up to 64GB, depends on 8GB/16GB/32GB SODIMM module
- Switchable GPU by Microsoft Hybrid Graphics – NVIDIA® GeForce™ RTX 2080 GPU / Intel® UHD Graphics
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ RTX 2080 with 8GB GDDR6 Video RAM
- NVIDIA® MAX-Q Design
- Real-Time Ray Tracing
- NVIDIA® GeForce CUDA™ Technology
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12 compatible
- Battery Boost Technology
- Support 4 active displays
- Support NVIDIA Surround View via HDMI x1,
- mini DP x1 and DisplayPort over Type-C x1
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (Integrated in Core i7-9750H CPU)
- Dynamic frequency
- Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology
- Microsoft ® DirectX® 12 compatible
- One changeable 2.5” 7mm(H) HDD / SSD, SATA interface
- (Factory Option) One M.2 2280 SSD, SATA / PCIe Gen3x4 interface or Two M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 interface (RAID 0/1)
- High Definition audio interface
- S/PDIF digital output
- Built-in Array Microphone
- Built-in two speakers
- Sound BlasterX® Pro-Gaming 360°
- Multi languages full color RGB illuminated full size keyboard with numeric pad
- Fully programmable macro capability – customize individual key as hot key / multiple keystrokes in one key
- W/A/S/D gaming key
- Built in Gamma Secure pad with Microsoft PTP multi-gesture and scrolling function
- 1 HDMI™ output Port (with HDCP)
- 1 Mini DisplayPort 1.3
- 1 DisplayPort 1.3 over USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type C)
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Port (Type C)
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)
- 1 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Microphone / S/PDIF Optical output)
- 1 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Microphone)
- 1 RJ-45 LAN (10/100/1000Mbps)
- 6-in-1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini-SD/SDHC/SDXC up to UHS-II)
- Three M.2 Card Slots,
- 1st for WLAN Combo M.2 2230 Card with PCIe and USB interface.
- 2nd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with SATA / PCIe Gen3x4 interface.
- 33rd for SSD M.2 2280 Card with SATA / PCIe Gen3x4 interface.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, M.2 interface
- Metal top, Palm rest and bottom case
- Built-in 1.0M HD Video Camera
- Virtual Reality ready
- Support Microsoft Windows 10 Cortana with Voice
- Intel® Optane™ Technology
- Windows Mixed Reality compatible
- Full Range 180W AC Adapter, AC-in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 19.5V, 9.23A
- Embedded 4 cells Polymer battery pack 62WH
- Kensington® Lock
- Area Fingerprint Reader under Glass Surface
- Intel® PTT (Platform Trust Technology)
- Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Windows® 10 (64-bit) Logo
- HDMI Logo
- 14.96” (w) x 9.92” (d) x 0.78” (h)
- 4.6 lbs. including Bare bone and 62WH Battery Pack